Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Must@@@@

S5_6es5

6 posts in this topic

Hello  everyone 

we have plc simatic s5 115u cpu944b and analoge output6es5 466_3la11, suddenly the outputs come to zero we close the machine and open many times.then the outputs come again.  is anyone have any idea about this problem please

Regards 

12 hours ago, Must@@@@ said:

Hello  everyone 

we have plc simatic s5 115u cpu944b and analoge output6es5 466_3la11, suddenly the outputs come to zero we close the machine and open many times.then the outputs come again.  is anyone have any idea about this problem please

Regards 

Seeing as an analog output is driven by software; perhaps this is a programming error or problem with the machine.

Have you measured your output voltage/ current at the card during time of issue to determine if the problem is indeed at the PLC end or in the field somewhere (such as a momentary cable break).

Without further investigation or analysis; it is very hard to detrrmine the root cause of your problem.

Regards

Daniel

Edited by collinsd70
1 person likes this

Hello Mr Collin

i use many inputs to analoge inputs 6ES5 466_3la11, now when the machine was running or stopping, all the inputs to the analoge inputs unit ok.  now for porgram the values is ok when no problem, but when the problem happened the inputs not ok inside porgram, but if you test by tester the inputs ok

Now in the picture  inside Fb1 mw102 the value 5fb is ok when no problem.but when we faced  problem  the value disappeared..

٢٠١٩٠٤٣٠_١٦٣٦٣٥.jpg

I want to know  if the problem  from analoge inputs unit  .if ok 

What is expected or is the reason for considering that the unit works after the main cutter and restart it several times

6 hours ago, Must@@@@ said:

I want to know  if the problem  from analoge inputs unit  .if ok 

What is expected or is the reason for considering that the unit works after the main cutter and restart it several times

I do not know the S5 Series well- however a few ideas that come to mind.

1. Are you reading your input from the Peripheral Input (PI) rather than the Process Image?

2. If you are reading the input voltage correctly- maybe there is an overflow in the PLC? or the analogue to digital conversion is faulty.

Regards

Daniel

1 person likes this

I THINK the analoge to digital conversion is

Faulty,and this model  is very old,and there is  difficult  to find  one.

Regards