Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wendaiyu

PanelView Plus 1500, the trend always goes back to the same time point?

4 posts in this topic

Hi, guys, how’s going?

I added one “Trend Object” on screen A in PanelView Plus 1500. Then configured “Refresh Rate”, “Buffer” ……and set up X-Axis time span to 3 Hours.

Now the issue is: if HMI stays on screen A, the trend runs well.

But after 36 minutes (around), as long as I switch to another screen, then change back to screen A. The trend always goes back to 36 minutes (around) point, then starts to trend from that point/time.

Could you help me figure it out?

Thanks a lot.

1.PNG

2.PNG

3.PNG

or alternately, you could configure a log and use it to populate the pens, but just a Dillo said make sure the log starts on bootup.

Trends are persnickety in the best of circumstances, and changing displays never seems to go well when trying to get a continuous trend display. Depending on the size of the HMI project, you need to make sure you have enough memory and storage to handle data from a 3 hour x axis trend. Since it's a 1500 and you're only trending one pen, I'm assuming you have enough of both. I would follow the advice above and create a data log to send the info to. This will allow you to feely navigate between displays and then review the trend data later. The data log can easily be routed to your laptop, a server, or even a USB or SD card on the HMI itself.