Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ojay

GT designer 3 HMI

6 posts in this topic

I have several motor devices and would like to use just one window screen; to pop up when the switch near the motor device is clicked ...for on,off and stop.
is it possible to use just one window screen for all these motor devices about 10 of them on the same base screen?how?

so, you wanna have one basic screen with ten motors and one pop up window with three buttons with address depending on which motor was chosen?

if i understanded it, then

use  switch on main screen with ůword action" set constant with number of engine

in pop up screen use switch and use offset (in extended tab) which will be defined by constant from main page  to use devices conected to engines

have no time to test it and attach screens right now, but hopefully it will send you in right direction

Thank you.....actually did not get the right direction....quite a newbie...

Attching a screen or explainng more will help. I do not mind waiting.

someone please help to answer this question

Not familiar with GT Designer 3.  I'll speak in terms of Rockwell FTView ME.

What I would do is create a screen with the ten motors displayed and probably something dynamic to indicate the motor status.  Over those objects, I would use a transparent Goto Pushbutton that calls the PopUp screen.  WIthin the Goto Pushbutton, there is an ability to assign a parameter file.  The parameter file passes the actual tag to replace an alias tag in the PopUp Display for each object.

Hello, sorry for delay, but tbh i've totaly forget about it...

in attachment you have file with simple example of offset use, you can try it in simulation with empty program in GX works 2 simulator.

Hope this will help

pks.GTW

1 person likes this