IMPELTECHNOLOGIES

''INVISIBLE'' buttons in PROFACE

5 posts in this topic

Hello, 

I am doing PROFACE HMI touch screen projects, and I recently came up with an problem. I am using GP-PRO EX software to program and then later I would transfer the project to my PROFACE GP-4501TW. Now I came up with a problem, on one page there is no buttons on labels that I had written, But when I check it on the software its still there. So, its like I have buttons programmed but not showing on the touch screen! Also I can touch the buttons and it beeps and using WINDLDR I had found that the button works but that its somewhat hidden. Later I found out that LAMP FEATURE was turned on that caused the ''invisible button'' to happen. So, when I turned LAMP FEATURE OFF the buttons would return on the touch screen. I tried Preview, Simulation mode but all that showed the buttons. I have attached he pics below

THANK YOU

A COMPANY  

SAM_3951.JPG

SAM_3952.JPG

I'm having the same issue with PFXSP5700TPD...  if you could give a more detailed solution, that'd be great.

Edited by caleb_

FIXED tags needed to be correct

Had a similar issue connecting from an AB mircologix 1400 to gp4301. If my PLC logic was not completed, then the HMI lamps and such would not show up.