abdoon89

Mitsubishi servo Drive, Motor combination error.

5 posts in this topic

I have a defected servo amplifier of a type  MR-J3-11KA4-LC078 that are dedicated for Injection molding machines. I tried to replace it with another one of the same type and size, however, I keep getting the (AL.37) error after downloading the parameters. I tried to ignore parameters dedicated to the manufacturer, but I got another error(AL.1A). which indicates a combination error between motor and amplifier. 

I discovered that the motor is a 6kW motor (HF-SP601M4-S2), while the amplifier is 11kW.

I tried to reconfigure the drive, however, I keep getting one of the two errors mentioned above.

Can anyone help to solve the issue or to reconfigure the amplifier?

Thank you.

Hi @abdoon89 . Few days ago I am also facing same type of problem as u mentioned but I must say that u should attached your motor and amplifier of same rating. This might solve your problem. 

We have been working on reconfiguring the hidden pars, however, still, we get the AL.37 error, after contacting the manufacturer, ee discovered that the amp has a special software dedicated to Yuken Company and that they use their own list of parameters.

And this is why the values copied from the old one never will match the standard Mitsubishi parameters.

Can anyone help with this type of software?

the Yuken series is called ASR.

what's wrong with the old drive? if the problem is in the power stage and logic PCB in it is still working - you can just unscrew it and put in the new drive.

if not, you can probably desolder the FLASH chip.

in either case, before taking out the logic board out of the new drive - take note of params PH01..PH08. they are some kind of calibration values. and i think (but i'm not 100% sure) should be specfic to the power stage. after transplanting the logic board i would set them to values taken from the new drive with original logic board...

Edited by yurtaev