anesaloui

Wincc flexible 2008 sp4 Asia migration

5 posts in this topic

Hi
I have project of a multi panel created with wincc flexible 2008 sp4 Asia and I need to migrate it to tia portal V14 or V15 to put it in a comfort panel
The problem is that Tia portal doesn't support migration from sp4 so I need to migrate the project to Wincc flexible 2008 sp5 Asiatic and then to tia portal which is another problem because I didn't find the sp5 version of Wincc 
So can I get some suggestion !!!!

Hmmmm.....

It may be something specific to the Asia version, but we were able to migrate an SP3 project to Portal with no issues. We also have v13 and v14 both installed, so that may be the difference. Can you share your WinCC project? I'll give it a try here. I don't have the Asia version of the software, so I can't guarantee it won't break something unexpectedly.

Hmmmm....

I tried to open the project in WinCC Flexible 2008 but I can't, probably because I have SP3, not SP4. I then tried a migration to Portal v13 but it won't let me, saying that only projects saved in SP2, SP3, or SP5 can be migrated. Is there any way you can save your WinCC project in version SP3? Go to Project, then select "Save as version".

1 person likes this

Hi again 
This was the solution yes, so I just saved my project with "save as version" as sp3 project then TIA Portal V13 was able to migrate it 
Thxxx a lot for your help.....