Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marcinmrag

trend view logging and show historical logs

4 posts in this topic

Hello,

I would like store some value and than display on HMI like a trend. The idea is:

Do the process and during this process record value of pressure and storage on the memory card. After the process is finish we stop record value. After each process I would like to creat loggs and later i would like to have chance to access for each trend from last 7 days for example. How can i do this? from PLC logging or use HMI historical data logging?

Perhaps it would help to include the HMI brand/type/model used.

Simatic TP700 COMFORT Panel 7" - 6AV2124-0GC01-0AX0  or HMI KTP700 BASIC COLOR PN - 6AV2123-2GB03-0AX0 with Simatic S7-1200, CPU 1212C DC/DC/DC - 6ES7212-1AE40-0XB0

I would like to use data logging for each cycle of machine and store values of pressure. Than I would like to have access for this data logging and display on HMI screen. How I can do it? Can i do this with the HMI KTP700 BASIC COLOR PN or I need COMFORT PANEL HMI? PLC will be the S7-1200. This will be a small aplication that i would prefer the BASIC HMI becouse is cheeper. Of coures after some numers of cycle the data logging can be overwriting. Please help me and explain how I can handle this option. I know that the data logging are stored in CSV files. From the webserwer we can have access for each one. How i can have access from the HMI to this CSV files? Or how i can implement this funtcion from the HMI using historical data logging and TrendViewer? In option of TrendViewer is something like a real and data log. Please advice me the best way to do it.