Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
HoaiThi

Anybody knows some good SCADA software ?

6 posts in this topic

Anybody knows some good SCADA software for OMRON Products ? please Help me Thanks a lot Edited by HoaiThi

it depend on your need .. for further exploration i suggest wonderware Intouch, for simple there is alot of scada , may be cx supervisor is sufficient enough, ... forums?

Pretty inexpensive and very powerfull - CX-Supervisor. Extremely powerfull with all the bells and whistles - Citect. Download it at www.citect.com.

Dear all ! I agree with electron. "Wonderware Intouch is very good, cool interface and I see WinCC of Siemens and Citect software is useful, can do anything. " "CX-Supervisor is not good. Do something slowly. Esp in : data input. " Besides, Visual Basic is good develop software but dynamic Interface is not support good. thanks a lots.

actualy the dynamic interface can be very good in vb if you put the time and effort into it. most of the time people just dont want to spend the extra time or money on it . (myself included.) Peace

Dear KinK ! Thanks a lots. You gave me an experience thing. I will think about of its.