Dean_H_86

Connected Components Workbench

3 posts in this topic

First time using Connected Components Workbench and am modifying an existing program,  does anyone know why and how the original IO_EM_DI_ numbers have been changed and not just the alias'. When I right click and select properties for each tag it gives the address and says 'Read only cell' generated by the I/O wiring tool indicating the I/O channel to which the variable is wired'

Any help would be great thanks!

Capture.PNG

I've never had this exact problem. But I did use CCW with a Micrologix PLC for the first time a couple months ago, and my experience was not so great (CCW kept crashing). Only thing I can suggest, since you say you are modifying an existing program, is make sure you have the latest copy of the program and upload from the PLC to make sure you have the latest and greatest. Maybe the tags were changed in the PLC but never saved in the program. Sorry I can't think of anything else. Hope this helps. 

Thanks, I uploaded and was able to just change the name for the relevant addresses to suit, I didn't have any problems with the software crashing fortunately.

1 person likes this