diraemon

qj71mt91 com error in QJ71MT91 modbus module

33 posts in this topic

Just now, Wasan said:

@diraemon Please connect PLC with QJ71MT91 then go to Network Connections and select Ethernet connection that you connect with QJ71MT91 if it connect with QJ71MT91 module it should shown Enabled. After that try to Ping 192.168.3.20 again. It should be connected now.

QJ71MT91_Network_Config_04.jpg.b576c3a8a

is it? still cant sir,, 

17.jpg

Just now, diraemon said:

is it? still cant sir,, 

17.jpg

Please click details and shown us.

@diraemon You should shown this page to us to check that PC can connect with Modbus module or not. If it can connect it should shown Unidentified network not Network cable unplugged.

QJ71MT91_Network_Config_04.jpg.b576c3a8a

16 hours ago, Wasan said:

Please click details and shown us.

here is mr. @Wasan the detail connection,,

17.jpg

@diraemon: Are you connecting the QJ71MT91 directly to your computer (no switch in between)? If so, what Ethernet port does your computer have (100Mbit port, or 1Gbit port)? The reason I'm asking is that the QJ71MT91 has a 100Mbit port, without "auto-pair-switching". This means that if your computer uses a regular 100Mbit Ethernet port (which normally does not have auto-pair-switching), you need a crossed Ethernet cable (not a regular patch cable).

Or, the easiest is to connect everything via a switch, so QJ71MT91<->Switch and Computer <-> Switch.

If all above is checked and OK, and it still doesn't work, can you list which IP addresses you are using for: QJ71MT91 and Computer? It is pointless to use the Modbus debugger/simulation tool without successful ping operations.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, kaare_t said:

@diraemon: Are you connecting the QJ71MT91 directly to your computer (no switch in between)? If so, what Ethernet port does your computer have (100Mbit port, or 1Gbit port)? The reason I'm asking is that the QJ71MT91 has a 100Mbit port, without "auto-pair-switching". This means that if your computer uses a regular 100Mbit Ethernet port (which normally does not have auto-pair-switching), you need a crossed Ethernet cable (not a regular patch cable).

Or, the easiest is to connect everything via a switch, so QJ71MT91<->Switch and Computer <-> Switch.

If all above is checked and OK, and it still doesn't work, can you list which IP addresses you are using for: QJ71MT91 and Computer? It is pointless to use the Modbus debugger/simulation tool without successful ping operations.

thank you for the explanation mr. @kaare_t,  I have directly connected the QJ71MT91 module to the PC using an ethernet cable "Straight",
I don't have a "switch" so I will try to connect again by making a ethernet cable "Crossover".

On 1/22/2019 at 9:24 AM, diraemon said:

here is mr. @Wasan the detail connection,,

17.jpg

I've been able to connect modbus TCP / IP to modbus Poll using a straight ethernet cable, don't use the program using only the parameter function module intellegent and checking the code error, it turns out that the double ipv4 when trying to use another laptop, finally works .. I learned a lot too, thank mr @collinsd70, @Wasan, @kaare_t

Edited by diraemon
2 people like this

@diraemon: For curiosity, what was the solution to your problem? It would be nice to know as others in the forum might read in the future, and if you post your solution they can see that and take correct action based on it.

Edited by kaare_t
Sorry, I misread - solution above.