Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

CBACKWIN, PM from Today

7 posts in this topic

Hi I have lots of PLC from Omron, and this is my problem, Sometimes the programs in the PLC just disapear, i mean after +/- 5 years the program erase for it self what i want to do is a backup of all my programs so i can buy new PLCs an transfer the program to the new ones. I've tryed to use the program you release CBACKWIN, but when i try to transfer the program to a new PLC i have this error: Command Code:40 Return Code:01 I read this error and its because i do not have the PLC in Program Mode but how do i do that?! What i really want to know is how do i copy the program of a PLC to my computer and how i put it in a another PLC. Thanks for your time.

Return Code:01 PLC in RUN mode. Put the PLC in the PROGRAM mode.

Yes i know i must do that but how do i put in Program Mode?!?!?!?! I'm using Omron Sysmac CPM1 - 30CDR Thanks Edited by Cordep

You will need some software, Syswin or CX programmer. Using one of these two programs you will be able to change the plc into program mode and download the program. Peace

Ok i used CX-Programmer and now i have this error: CommandCode: 40 ReturnCode: 01 Error Codes: 40 01 DIP-SW setting error(Switch on DIP-SW4 please) What is DIP-SW4?! how i turn it on?! Thanks EDIT: If i do not try to transfer From Computer to PLC the Expansion Instructions i do not have any error. I mean it pass all without problem but the problem is when i try to pass the expansion instructions! Thanks ... Edited by Cordep

CPM1/CPM1A does not support expansion instructions. Do not try to download expansion instructions.

Ok, everything is working now. Thanks all of you for the pacience and the help.