saskcat99

Slc500 1747SN to Flex ASB input issues

1 post in this topic

Trying to communicate an slc500 - 1747 sn - to a 1794 asb2 1794 ia16 io16.   there was a preivious post about this topic but not the same.  I replied to the post but feel it was looked at as a fix.

So im starting a new...

Howdy.  I'm an old time user but a new time poster.  Its been a long time since I've scanned these pages.

Nice to see the old names still about.

My issue is with the set up as mentioned above.  I also am trying to communicate with a 1794 asb using an 1747 sn scanner.

There were some 1791 8ar in a JB that i replaced with an 1794 asb2 with an input and output modual (both 16"s).  When powered up, the output modual is updated and follows the instruction of the program but the input modual shows the inputs on the modual, but will not update the ladder logic, or input table as such.

As far as M0 and M1 tables show, all rio is true and active with no faults.

I used a test bed slc500, sn, asb, and i/o and everything went fine.  I moved the equipment to the new location, updated the ladder for the new addressing but the input(s) will not show up on the input table.  

As far as the Rio map,  the new pieces are located at the same place in test unit and main unit.  I just dont get it.   I have went over it a million times.

Any ideas would be greatful.