Jerry001

IC693CPU313K UpLoad Program Problem

5 posts in this topic

Recently I was backing up an old CPU program, IC693CPU313K, using PMC5.8, because the source program was lost, I could only build one

No program upload, but the logic of the prompt after I upload is inconsistent(Logix NE), and I check the diagnosis list. There is no relevant information, so I would like to ask you, yes

What method can determine the problem is, wait for your reply, thank you.

The device program was probably made in 1998, and we don't know what editor we were developing at the time. Now we only have PME5.8

When you upload a program from the PLC to the computer running Proficy Machine Edition and the program was created by Logicmaster or VersaPro, it will sow as "Not Equal" until you download from PME back to the PLC.

If it was originally programmed in 1998 it could have created with either Logicmaster or VersaPro.

Oh, Thank you for your reply. In other words, the program I uploaded with pme is ok, is that right?

Oh, Thank you for your reply. In other words, the program I uploaded with pme is ok, is that right?

If it was OK to begin with, the act of uploading to PME won't change that. If there was something wrong with it, the act of uploading won't correct it.