abdoon89

MR-J2S-700B Programming

5 posts in this topic

I have a Mitsubishi amplifier (MR-J2S-700B) and I need to transfer its parameters into a new one.

Unlike other Mitsubishi servo amplifiers, this device has no pushbuttons beneath the 7-segment display. and I tried to use the manual to find a way to program and got nothing.

Could you please help with this issue.

Thank you in advance.

Hi abdoon89.

You will probably need the Melsoft MR-Configurator2 software, I am not 100% sure if the most recent version support the J2's as these are not quite old now.

From memory- I changed one of these drives out and re-entered the parameters using 2 push buttons somewhere near the display.

1 person likes this

@abdoon89 For MR-J2S-B series you should use Servo Configuration Software SETUP161E for setting it by use CN3 (RS-232) on servo controller this software are free from Mitsubishi by register at their site for free (use business email) then download it.

http://www.mitsubishielectric.co.jp/fa/download/software/detailsearch.do?mode=software&kisyu=/servo&shiryoid=0000000012&lang=2&select=0&softid=1&infostatus=1_3_2&viewradio=0&viewstatus=&viewpos=

1 person likes this

Thank you very much all.

I downloaded the  SETUP161E and will try to configuring as soon as I get the cable.

Your help was really great.

Thank you again.