antonio sanchez

conexion between PLC mitsubishi FX3U and KEPServerEX 6

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone

I have a FX3U mitsubishi PLC with a fX3U-ENET network adapter and I want to connect this PLC to the KEPServerEX 6 system but it marks me communication error, they are inside the same network and it has port 5010.

mitsubishi 500p1.500b | unable to read from address block on divece. the divice reported an invalid address an error.| address block = 'M3008' to 'M3023'.
mitsubishi 500p1.500b | unable to read from address block on divece. the divice reported an invalid address an error.| address block = 'M3000' to 'M8015'.

I need you help. 

If you need help post the settings from your ethernet card settings and kepware. That way we can see if they match

Edited by Gambit

On 26/10/2561 at 0:13 AM, antonio sanchez said:

Hello everyone

I have a FX3U mitsubishi PLC with a fX3U-ENET network adapter and I want to connect this PLC to the KEPServerEX 6 system but it marks me communication error, they are inside the same network and it has port 5010.

mitsubishi 500p1.500b | unable to read from address block on divece. the divice reported an invalid address an error.| address block = 'M3008' to 'M3023'.
mitsubishi 500p1.500b | unable to read from address block on divece. the divice reported an invalid address an error.| address block = 'M3000' to 'M8015'.

I need you help. 

You should check your ethernet setting in FX3U-ENET by use FX Configuratoe-EN by this link

https://us.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/products/controllers/programmable-controllers-melsec/engineering-software/other-engineering-softwares/programming-tools-for-melsec-f-series/download-fx-configurator-en-fx3u-enet-utility

Then you should check your configuration by follow this manual on page 58 - 62

https://www.kepware.com/getattachment/3daf1ac3-5c76-49ce-bbfe-f0fb1015f6cc/mitsubishi-ethernet-manual.pdf

12 hours ago, Wasan said:
thanks but the same error remains

@antonio sanchez Please show us how you config FX Configurator-EN and KEPServerEX that we can check about it.