Jefs_plc

Mitsubishi FX5U user web interface

3 posts in this topic

Does anyone have any experience with the recently released user web interface for the iQ-F and iQ-R series. Supported by GX Works3 version 1.047Z or later, the firmware Version 1.100 or later.
We have the sample user web interface running in a FX5U, its working very smoothly. I am currently looking into how to edit the html page, does anyone have any tips or useful tools/resources that I could use to work things out.

iQ-F Customer News regarding FW Update 08-2018.pdf

6 hours ago, Jefs_plc said:

Does anyone have any experience with the recently released user web interface for the iQ-F and iQ-R series. Supported by GX Works3 version 1.047Z or later, the firmware Version 1.100 or later.
We have the sample user web interface running in a FX5U, its working very smoothly. I am currently looking into how to edit the html page, does anyone have any tips or useful tools/resources that I could use to work things out.

iQ-F Customer News regarding FW Update 08-2018.pdf

Please check this manual below in section 4 that describe about user web page. This function support iQ-R series cannot use with iQ-F series.

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/plc/sh081982eng/sh081982enga.pdf

Actually The webserver ia available for both iQ-R and iQ-F series.
What do you need to know.

You can use the same sample from the iQ-R in the iQ-F. 

Just use any HTML editor like from microsoft expression web or something  and just add the java script for the example.

Edited by Gambit