Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rbbalaji

CJ1M-CPU13 and SCU21

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have transmitted data to a computer from my Omron CPM2A by using the TXD command. I want to know how do I do the same with my CJ1M. I have a SCU21 attached to it. In the CPM2A I had a switch which I had to turn ON(or OFF i dont remember) to use the peripheral port for transmitting data. To do this I had to go to the setting and select both the Host Link Port and the Peripheral port to RS232. How do I go about this with my CJ1M? Do I have to go to settings? Also in the CPM2A the control word with the TSD command told me whether it was the host link port or the peripheral port. I used 1000 for Host Link and 0000 for peripheral I think. Do I have to use the same control word with the CJ1M SCU21? Any help with this would be appreciated. Thanks Guest

Only the CPU RS232 port supports TXD on the CJ1M. SCU21 does not support TXD.

Hi if your using old cj1m and old scu you will have to do txd rxd with protcol macro but with new cj1m Version 3 and new scu module Version 1.22 you can use txdu and rxdu see w340-e11 to get explanation of txdu rxdu ... if you want know if you have new version check on the side of your cpu and com unit... you can also go in the I/O table and try to select non-procedural and than your in buisness

Guest_lIllE: Please register at MrPLC.com and join the MRPLC.com community Register at MrPLC.com

Hi Jay, I came first to see what kind of info is here it<s really a good place it is one of our customer that given me the plug