Rolf_Inge

Rolling / Gliding average in GX Works 2

8 posts in this topic

Hello. Can anyone tell me if there is a function for this in gxworks2? I want to even a jumpy analog signal.

I am aware there is a MEAN-function, but that needs me to feed an array of buffered analog values to it. Which I am not familiar with how to do.

Cheers

Edited by Rolf_Inge

Time or Sample Averaging is in every Analog module. Which PLC and analog input module are you using  ?

7 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Time or Sample Averaging is in every Analog module. Which PLC and analog input module are you using  ?

I am using Q03. I found that the function could be used easily with IFM, intelligent function module. I have a project though which is running without IFM. How to use it with this setup i dont know. Still possible?

Cheers

Yes no problem ? which Analog module are you using Q64AD?  It's just a matter of setting some values to the  correct BFM adresses.

There is probably also a FB available if you prefer.

Edited by Gambit

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Yes no problem ? which Analog module are you using Q64AD?  It's just a matter of setting some values to the  correct BFM adresses.

There is probably also a FB available if you prefer.

Im using Q68ADV analog in module. A FB would be nice, but learning how to to the BFM-piece would also be interesting.

R-I

Edited by Rolf_Inge

56 minutes ago, Gambit said:

The FB's are open so  you can see for yourself. You can download them from the following website after creating a MyMitsubisi account.

https://eu3a.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/landingpage

Top! I've logged in with my account and am browsing through the catalog. Do you have any idea what the package is called?

Cheers

System Q - GX Works2 - Analog - q68ad_GW2_simple_v100a_e

I think it is this one