BobB

Sysmac Studio won't load

9 posts in this topic

Is anyone having issues with the latest version of Sysmac Studio (1.24)? Updated today and it will not load.

I face exactly this same problem. I reinstall sysmac to 1.23 version and is working. I think something is wrong with this update.

My v1.24 is working fine.

Where you get this update? AutoUpdate app? I have problem to downloaded it. It's so slow. Seems like a server is very slow.

Yes - just the update program. Still not working - have to reinstall I guess.

It is another way to download it? I have problem to download it by the auto update. It's start fast but later slow down and it's shows 5-7h downloding time for 500mb. I tested my connection and it is around 25MB/s.

I had some problems downloading the update with the AutoUpdate software. Took 5+ hours to download. This was last week.

Edited by kku

My V1.24 is working OK. Only one weird thing. Every now and then, when I do an online edit, the monitor function of that section stops. All other open windows work fine. Just the one that was edited is grey. The edit itself is in the controller. Have to close the window of that section and reopen it. Then the monitor function works again.