innoaloe

[SOLVED] Color Pallete Size Problem

4 posts in this topic

Trying my luck to ask here, if anyone can help :D

So I've started using CX-Supervisor v3.41 and found a very odd problem with the color palette, as shown in the picture below.
As you can see, the palette size is abnormal that the Color Selector button is not visible anymore. This window is also not sizeable, so I cannot do anything to fix it.
I never encountered such problem with v3.24 before. I confirmed this is not a screen resolution problem either since I've tried to change it.

Anyone encountered same issue perhaps? Maybe someone know a workaround? Thank you

ColorPallete.jpg.463eef47875b32c1499f119

Edited by innoaloe

Hi,

Strange one. You say you’ve tried different resolutions, but what about different Font Size/zoom (depending on your OS)? Are you running at 100% or other setting like 125%?

Regards

BB

Hi Berti,

I did tried that Zoom thing too. It was at 175% before, but I toned it down to 100% already without different result.
Do you have a same app version (3.41)? Is it look like this or is it normal?

Hi again!

Resolved the issue. Turns out the "Zoom" thingy didn't changed as I expected before, so I manually change it again to 100%.
Tried opening CX-Supervisor again and it shows properly now.

Still, I think it's an overlooked bug, since the Zooming error only occurred on that particular part of the application. The other components retain its render sizes in all zooming condition.