Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
WattUp

Solved. CC Link between 2 CPU, data in buffer but fails TO/FROM

5 posts in this topic

I am trying to setup a CC Link between two machines. I have done this before without issue, but for some reason this is not going well..

I added a second CC link card to CPU2 and set it as ST 24 for the CPU1 network. 

CPU 1 : Master.   cc0.jpg.   The original machine was setup using TO/From for each station, so i couldn't add this new link through the GUI. 

CPU 2: Local cc1.jpg  When i try to use the GUI to setup this side the buffer stops working. but if i activate any TO/From instruction here i get a system fault with a 2110 SP. Unit Error

CPU2 buffer cc2.jpg. But when i block the TO/From you can see the buffer is working at that exact same location specified. 

2110 error says I am addressing the wrong card but the buffer proves that I am not. 

cc0.JPG

cc1.JPG

cc2.JPG

Edited by WattUp
Solved below

Why is your second CC-Link card set at H200?

On 3/5/2018 at 11:01 AM, Crossbow said:

Why is your second CC-Link card set at H200?

Winner winner.  

After 1 hour going through everything again I found that issue. 

The second PLC card is setup and addressed as 200, but the TO/FROM command required it be H20  and always require to drop the last 0. 

Ccanswer.JPG

On 2/3/2018 at 9:43 AM, WattUp said:

I am trying to setup a CC Link between two machines. I have done this before without issue, but for some reason this is not going well..

I added a second CC link card to CPU2 and set it as ST 24 for the CPU1 network. 

CPU 1 : Master.   cc0.jpg.   The original machine was setup using TO/From for each station, so i couldn't add this new link through the GUI. 

CPU 2: Local cc1.jpg  When i try to use the GUI to setup this side the buffer stops working. but if i activate any TO/From instruction here i get a system fault with a 2110 SP. Unit Error

CPU2 buffer cc2.jpg. But when i block the TO/From you can see the buffer is working at that exact same location specified. 

2110 error says I am addressing the wrong card but the buffer proves that I am not. 

cc0.JPG

cc1.JPG

cc2.JPG

Bro, your issue helps me solve mine, cause the photo of the buffer memory you upload thanks a lot!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Yuto24 said:

Bro, your issue helps me solve mine, cause the photo of the buffer memory you upload thanks a lot!

That's why I love forums. 5 year old posts still help people. 

1 person likes this