Cegge

Studio 5000 version 23 and Factory talk ME version 8.10

4 posts in this topic

This is my first time to the forum and I am still very new to plc programming. I just had to move all of our software over to a new computer ( kind of new) it's running windows 7 pro. The same is as the computer before. Same computer name, same I'm, same file directory. However when I add tags in studio 5000 and reference them in the HMI, it says it is unresolved in route to the processor. It only does this for the new tags. I used the same shortcut and everything so I am at a complete loss here. What do I do.

How are you testing the HMI application?  Can you post the files?

I downloaded it to the Parkview 1500. All of my edits in the L72 were done online so I know the tags are valid. Every  tag from that processor is working except for the ones I just added.

Edited by Cegge

Sounds like the tag addressing is not correct in the Panelview.  Example, I've seen mistakes where a programmer creates a local tag (verses a controller tag) and then addresses in the HMI as a controller tag.  Can you screenshot anything so we can help?  The information provided is too vague to provide a specific fix.