Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
_Pavel_

SysmacStudio hardware catalog update

5 posts in this topic

Dear All,

The question looks like simple but I cannot resolve it...

I have NX1P2 PLC ver 1.16

I use SysmacStudio v1.18, and it "knows" only NX1P2 ver.1.13 and 1.14. Is it possible to add also ver. 1.16 to SysmacStudio hardware catalog?

Also, if I select 1.14 I can actually program my PLC (which is of ver.1.16). If I do just like this do I face any problem in the future?

Thanks!

Edited by _Pavel_

You fix this by updating your software.  You can do so by clicking on the link shown below (If you have registered the software).

AutoUpdate.jpg.9263c9d2ebe392c9121b3cdd7

It wouldn't damage anything per se,  but you will lack the full feature of 1.16 firmware, which I don't exactly remember anyway...
It's kinda hard to find firmware update notes these days for some reason (in my search, internet will give you up to 1.14 update notes)

23 hours ago, innoaloe said:

It wouldn't damage anything per se,  but you will lack the full feature of 1.16 firmware, which I don't exactly remember anyway...
It's kinda hard to find firmware update notes these days for some reason (in my search, internet will give you up to 1.14 update notes)

I guess that I only answered the first question with my post, thanks @innoaloe for answering the second.