Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
got

step 7 5.3 generality

7 posts in this topic

Hi, i am new with step 7 programming and i have few question if somebody could help me first i made a little program with OB1 and a FC i try the online mode to see the state of bits but i can't see OB1 and FC1 at the same time online one can be online at once? is there a solution fo that? tkank you

To see the values of OB1 and your FC you have to create a variable table. From the menu Insert ,S7 Block , Variable table , the default first variable table is VAT_1 from there you can insert the addresses you wish to monitor. Rodney

thank you for your answer i ever did that but it would be cool to visualise the state of each net...

you can actually look at both blocks simultaneously by opening both OB1 and your FC within the ladder editor. Then go to <window><arrange><horizontally> and click on the "eye glasses" icon for each window and you will see both of them animating at the same time. Khek

no if i do that i go a message that told me there is already an instance ruing online mode .... !?

I think it might be a CPU limitation, especially if you are using a 3xx CPU. I notice that when I'm checking out a program online and change from one FB/FC/OB to another, I get a message box telling me that the observation of the first window will be shut down (even though it's not on screen at the time). I suspect it may also have something to do with how long each program is, because I'm 99% certain that on a relatively small machine I did a few months back, I was able to observe two different FCs or one FC and OB1 at the same time. My current project is much more complex.

i am just starting so my project is quiet simple... but if i am not alone in this case i think it's normal.. my cpu is a 314 ... another thing i am using wincc flexible ti program an C7 635 panel touch t program it i had to restart the 635 and click on transfer is there any solution to program it without restart it ??? Thanks.. sorry for all those question but i do a lot of test as i am starting in the siemens world