AlbertMessakh

NB7W-TW00 with CP1L-EM30DR-D and MX2

6 posts in this topic

Hi, does anyone could me? 

I'm trying to control MX2 with HMI NB7W-TW00 that connect to CP1L-EM30DR-D. I already done the programming in CX Programmer using FB lib and it works. But i have trouble when i try to visualized it's parameter through the nb7. The hmi only has 2 ports(1 for rs232 and 1 more for rs422/485). I connect the mx2 via rs 485 throught CP1W-CIF11 on my plc. And connect the NB7 via port 2. Is it because my addresing in the HMI was mistaken? Because i didn't understand clearly regarding to give the 0x,1x,3x, and 4x. I already read the manuals, but still don't understand it. Is there a step by step guide for it? Or any solutions that will help me.

Thank you all.. 

Oh there's one more thing that i forgot to mention. In the nb7 i connect it to the model plc of Modbus RTU Extend, because if I use my original PLC CP1l-EM30dr-d i can't connect it to the nb7w-tw00 because in the nb designer, the PlC can only with ethernet while the nb doesnt have an ethernet port. So that's why i use the modbus rtu extend. 

Does anyone can help me? 

On 5/24/2018 at 11:10 PM, AlbertMessakh said:

Solved...

Perhaps you can share how you solved your issues so that someone else may benefit from your experience.

Hi Michael,

sorry for the late reply, just read your reply.

Basically I've solved it using all the resources(Manuals, Example) from this forum.

I Changed the PLC that connect with the HMI NB, Instead of Using Modbus RTU Extend, I Use The CP1H/L/E.

So for the NB HMI:

Port 1 connected via RS232(Cable Crossed Pin 2 and 3 between PLC and HMI) 

and for MX2 Connected with RS 485(Program it via FB)

Regards,

Coating.jpg