Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
moakdi

Iso 13485 / Gamp / Fda / Isa 88 / Iec 61131-3

2 posts in this topic

Iso 13485 / Gamp / Fda / Isa 88 / Iec 61131-3 Hi ... Firstable to say happy new year to everyone ... I just need educational help!!!!! My question : I'm looking for some FREE (no crap) information about the subject over, especially ISO 13485. The fact is that i have long experience in automation systems working in Spain, but now i want to move to Ireland where most of the business are about pharmaceutical companies. I have no experience about and I want to get as much information as i can ... I got already information about every subject, so i know everything about definitions, scope applications ... But it seams that every good and useful information cost around 500€ Could please someone help me with some PDF or similar. If somebody is interested in the same subject I could send to him the information a I got. Thanks in advance.
1 person likes this

Take full control over your gap assessment and comply to all regulations with our tool. For all companies that already have ISO 13485:2016 in place and want to integrate MDR.

iso certification