Luksor

PID controller on FX1N in GX Works2

5 posts in this topic

I found a blog like this, but have not experienced it yet and it's not entirely clear what it should give out at the output? How does he work? I write through values into variables. Then I just write down the dechki and then I'll change these doshki from poneli. And that's why it's not clear at the exit !? What will be on the way out? I thought that there would be a flag that would start heating up. Previously, I used the developer, but then I began to migrate to Works2 and now I'm stuck with PID. I downloaded a couple of libraries for PID for Works2 but there is something that a lot of everything I do not think that I need all this especially since there for 3d 5g

Tell me how you can use this blog only? And can they only be dispensed with? and tell me how you can make help in works2?

Снимок.PNG

That is not how the PID instruction works. You need to download the manual for the FX CPU (search Mitsubishi's website for manuals), and read about PID instruction. Then give it a go. s1, s2 and s3 are NOT kp, ti and td. They are parameter-sets, so you'll need some arrays with more data to be moved.

Start with checking out the manual, and post any issues on the road.

Я тут искал искал и нашел библиотеку, вроде все должно было упроститься, но нет же. Там несколько видов пида для fx, мне не нужна авто настройка по этому я решил использовать симпл пид, но я с ним ни как не могу подружиться помогите разобраться как им нужно пользоваться? Все переменные пока для примера так же оставил как в примере локальными. но я думаю разницы в этом нет пока ни какой , потом просто переделаю в глобальные. установил параметры Kp=30, Ti=500, Td=300 в моем случае данные параметры мне дали очень хорошие показатели на графиках, когда настраивал пид для печи и тут я их тоже хотел использовать. Печь должна нагреваться до 900 градусов и потом поддерживать данную температуру. Колебания конечно должны быть как можно меньше потому что если будут большой диапазон то заготовки будут нагреваться по разному это плохо. В ручную подобрал параметр и при них все хорошо. Но я ни как не могу заставить данный блог работать. Задал максимальную температуру, требуемую, параметры, минимальную, время и начал менять текущую температуру, но ни как не работает. Было несколько ситуаций при смене всех параметров. 

1) Он уходил в минус. В плюс не идет, а только в минус. Поставил ограничение 0, а не -1000 как было в примере.

2)Пошло в плюс, но проблема в том что нагрев не останавливается на заданной температуре, а нагревает, до максимального ограничения. И потом стоит на этой температуре. При том что текущее стоит 0.

3)Прикладываю фото, вот такие параметры для примера поставил и вот что было через 15 минут я увидел 1 вместо 0, дальше не хотел ждать и выключил. Что не так я не понимаю.

Помогите пожалуйста разобрать с работой данного блока.

1.PNG

On 01.12.2017 at 10:07 PM, Ron_S said:

Nice-ski

I did not understand. So it should be something?

On 27.11.2017 at 9:37 PM, kaare_t said:

That is not how the PID instruction works. You need to download the manual for the FX CPU (search Mitsubishi's website for manuals), and read about PID instruction. Then give it a go. s1, s2 and s3 are NOT kp, ti and td. They are parameter-sets, so you'll need some arrays with more data to be moved.

Start with checking out the manual, and post any issues on the road.

Do not tell me what the problem is? I just set up METAKON in manual, but this is not clear. It does not work that way. The truth is only in simulations.