gamal

error during download GX WORKS2

7 posts in this topic

I have an error message during install GX developer software in my computer "Assign the folder to the network drive or copy from the network to the hard disk when installing the folder from the network (assign the folder shallow hierarchy)" my operating system is win 7 ultimate 32 bit

while same program installed successfully with another computer.

error.png

Did you copy the setup files to your local computer, or did you run them off a network drive/usb? I think you need the setup files to be locally when installing...

On 11/19/2017 at 7:46 PM, kaare_t said:

Did you copy the setup files to your local computer, or did you run them off a network drive/usb? I think you need the setup files to be locally when installing...

Thanks for reply,yes I have setup files on my computer not run via usb or network.

Best regards

On 11/19/2017 at 7:46 PM, kaare_t said:

Thanks for reply,Yes I have copy from setup files on my computer.

Try re-copying it to your local harddrive (from CD/USB/Network etc.), make sure you have enough diskspace, and be absolutely sure that you have all the files locally on your harddrive, then try again and post the result(s).

On ‎11‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 8:28 PM, kaare_t said:

Try re-copying it to your local harddrive (from CD/USB/Network etc.), make sure you have enough diskspace, and be absolutely sure that you have all the files locally on your harddrive, then try again and post the result(s).

After follow your advice unfortunately the problem still as it is ,we were reinstall win 7 32bit , but nothing changed .
Best regards

Sorry for the late reply. Could you take some more screenshots of location, install-progress, error message(s) and so on?