blewl

OMRON PLC with Modbus TCP/IP

11 posts in this topic

I stumbled upon this post while searching for other information. I thought I would reply in case anyone else is searching for this information. 

We use the NX1P2 for ModbusTCP all of the time. If you need more information, let me know.

1 person likes this

Hello @dbones. We want to read from  NX1P2 using Modbus TCP . What setting needs to be done in Sysmac Studio? we have a pc with modscan software. Please help.

On 4/2/2019 at 1:52 AM, dbones said:

I stumbled upon this post while searching for other information. I thought I would reply in case anyone else is searching for this information. 

We use the NX1P2 for ModbusTCP all of the time. If you need more information, let me know.

Please help me out over MODBUS TCP IP communication part with NX1P2 controller. I will really appreciate if you can provide me basic and working bunch of code for same.

Did you follow the link in gclshortt's reply?

Attached is the library for NJ and NX series Omorn plc if want to do Modbus TCP connections. 

For some server platform , after configure the MOdbus TCP function block, its better to register related tags at the ethernet setting. Attached are the library and related manuals. Hope it helps. 

MTCP_NJNX.slr

MTCP_Server_NJNX_E.pdf

MTCP_NJNX_Client_E (2).pdf

2 people like this

hi im new using the PLC OMRON, and i would like to know how tu use modbus TCP/IP in this plc NX102-1100, someone have a little example how to used or programming, 

thanks for you time and knowledge

SO it seems the ModBusTCP function block for NJ is working for NX, too.

On 02/04/2019 at 9:22 PM, dbones said:

Have you ever used a omron CP1L to set up modbus tcp i need to configure it to talk to a igus dryve using modbus gateway 

Thanks