markyspicer

NT31 Software

6 posts in this topic

Hi

anyone knows this kind of error? I'm not able to open the project file in the NTST v4.8E software. Should I need to find a lower version of the software? my HMI is NT31-ST121-EV2.

Thanks!!!

hmi cant load.PNG

Also tried to install NTST v3.3 and 3.2 on Windows 98 but still error exists

Hope someone knows can help me.

Thanks!

Mark

v3.3 error hmi.PNG

I remember an incompatibility between programs in NTST and NTSS (older DOS version). I don't remember the error but I thought they had different file extensions.

What is the file extension?

Are you able to connect to the screen and perform an upload?

You could try the NTSS. Here is the download:  http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/files/file/93-ntss233/

Just now, IO_Rack said:

I remember an incompatibility between programs in NTST and NTSS (older DOS version). I don't remember the error but I thought they had different file extensions.

What is the file extension?

Are you able to connect to the screen and perform an upload?

You could try the NTSS. Here is the download:  http://forums.mrplc.com/index.php?/files/file/93-ntss233/

Hi @IO_Rack

The file extension of the HMI project is ".onw", also the HMI model is NT31-ST121-EV2 and I'm able to connect but cannot upload the runtime because it's already deleted so I need to download the file I have but error exists.

If you have any idea regarding this issue kindly inform me.

Thanks!

Edited by markyspicer

@IO_Rack I tried the NTSS v2.33 but nothing happens because the HMI model is not on the list :-(

I have HMi NT31-ST123B-EV3 want to upload program using NT support Tools Version 4.2 can't connected to PC, info resulted statement is Time out; Connetion aborted. Whould you help me please? How do i get configuration of NT _123B-EV3. Thanks