SnowAegon

Mitsubishi FX3U Suddenly Stop Code

8 posts in this topic

Hi ,Im a Electronic Technic  in a Molding Factory and i have a problem with one of the machines because is suddenly stoping of execute the code without reason,i tough that was the hmi was is working well.

How do you know it stopped is the plc in Error ?

Nope ,but the machine stop and don't send any output signals.

For example the machine works turning on a motor and heaters but when stop ,stop doing that. 

Do you mean there are no output lights (led's) on

Is the green power and run light on?

Exactly .

Yes those are light on. 

I would check for loose wires on your 24v if that is what you have. Sometimes it is not even noticeably loose but if yougive it a little tweak it will solve the issue. I have run into this many times.

We are having to guess quite a lot here.

But, if the hmi is communicating correctly and the plc run light is on - in all probability there is an input missing.

Something like an e stop or something that 'in the program' disables all outputs.

You have not mentioned the type of plc, but some have a run terminal X0 X1 X2 If the run input is off, outputs will be disabled.

If it has been written correctly, the chances are that a sensor is out, or reading out of limit, causing the code to halt.   It has probably been programmed to do what it is doing.  You just need to work through the code to find the issue.