minoan

Programmable function key terminals NT4S

6 posts in this topic

Dear all, I have a NT4S-SF122B-E hmi but I don't have tool software to download or upload a programming. Can you send to me tool software for NT4S-SF122B-E?

Thank you and see you soon again.

Register at www.myomron.com.

Goto Downloads > Products > Software > NT > NTFK

Thanks and show me diagram wiring  cable connect between PC and NT4S-SF122B-E hmi.

Page 184 of the following Operation Manual.

1 person likes this

is it possible to upload the full program from the terminal station to a Windows PC ? (using sub d25 to d9 crossover cable then d9 to usb converter)

I have read it's possible to upload 'data sets' (which basically means recipes) but i did not find anything for the whole project stored in the terminal operator.

Thanks in advance guys,

17 hours ago, mavbr42 said:

is it possible to upload the full program from the terminal station to a Windows PC ? (using sub d25 to d9 crossover cable then d9 to usb converter)

I have not used this screen in a very long time. To my surprise, it looks like you can. Typically on Omron PTs, you would have to build a custom cable. Please download the manual above and see the DB25 Upload/Download port pinout.

17 hours ago, mavbr42 said:

I have read it's possible to upload 'data sets' (which basically means recipes) but i did not find anything for the whole project stored in the terminal operator.

From the manual, it looks like recipes (data sets) are stored on a memory card and they can be transferred to a PC. This would only apply if the original programmer used the built-in recipe function of the PT. Many programmers choose to program recipes in the PLC.