Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jay Anthony

30 Day project

6 posts in this topic

Sorry guys, but I start a 30 day on-site project Jan 3. That means I won't be available to do detailed examples and documents. I will be checking in, but time won't permit involved answers. I am hoping that the regulars can pitch in and help the newbies. I will probably be sending PMs to several of you when it looks like you might be able to help with your area of expertise. I am extremely grateful for everybody's contributions this past year in making the Omron forum the most proflic on this website. You have more than doubled the traffic over 2003 and the curve looks like we might triple it next year. Have a very good and prosperous New Year!

Enjoy your company paid holiday Jay and have a great New Year. Not New Orleans by chance? Great party town. Edited by BobB

Good Luck and have a good time. ps let us know where you are going that way if you are in the neighbor hood then we can hook up Peace

Actually, I'll be in the Scaramento-Modesto California area the month of January.

Much prefer the party town - and I am an old so and so - ask Sleepy, he can confirm. Love parties!!! Edited by BobB

Happy holidays Jay from all of us in Pa.