5 posts in this topic

Hye, I new in this plc understanding. For now I have this one ladder diagram that created in mitsubishi GX Developer that I use in winding machine as its plant. But, I have to make the FUNCTION BLOCK DIAGRAM for this part in CX Programmer. Can anyone help me how to construct the FBD in CX Programmer from this ladder diagram understanding . And did it is actually the counter function ? *the picture showed the ladder diagram*

1222.PNG

12223.PNG

First.PNG

second.PNG

What is this logic exactly. I see some writing and reading from a special function module, then some population of registers but I do not see the end result. Is there rungs yet to be shown?

18 hours ago, Akahige said:

What is this logic exactly. I see some writing and reading from a special function module, then some population of registers but I do not see the end result. Is there rungs yet to be shown?

oh yaa, here I give the overall pictures of the ladder diagram. Im sorry for that.

a.PNG

b.PNG

c.PNG

d.PNG

e.PNG

f.PNG

I will take a look but connect to the attached link for the manual on how to create function blocks in GX Developer. (if you do not have one yet you will have to create a login for the site - it's free):

https://us.mitsubishielectric.com/fa/en/support/technical-support/knowledge-base/getdocument/?docid=3E26SJWH3ZZR-41-11181

Also, in your logic what is the Special Function Module located in K0? (SFM#0)?

Edited by Akahige

@kaykay79 a suggestion. The first three rungs can be modified to the sample below. This provides the same operation and saves memory space.logic.thumb.png.c9646765f2d3722ce106b9d5

1 person likes this