Deswin

How to reset

5 posts in this topic

I'm doing a project called Retractable roof system which roof open when sunshine and roof close when rain. in addition in night the roof close completely and open back in morning and continue the whole cycle. So what i did in this ladder diagram I create is I add timer for night to close completely and to disable rain and light sensor,but the timer is still in on position and never let the two normally close T000 close again. So folks any solution for this problem whether should I add RSET or KEEP.

Thanks for help and appreciate

Screenshot (9).png

First ... I would suggest that the timer you are using is not long enough to do you any good (9999/100ms = 16.6 minutes).

Second ... If the rain sensor closes your roof, it will cause the timer to restart fro zero.

I suggest that you look into using the PLC's system clock and use a range of times that you want to allow your circuit to operate.

To reset a timer, the logic in front of it must turn off.  Looking at your first line of code, that only happens in an E-stop or when the light sensor turns off.

You can also use MOV instruction to reset the timer.
E.g. for your T0 with #30 preset, you can execute [MOV #30 T0] instruction when needed to reset the value.

Then again, Mendon's suggestion is far better. Use the RTC

On the CJ2M and CJ2H you can use the TRSET instruction to reset a timer as well...