manik3e

GT Designer3 password protected screen

4 posts in this topic

I am making a simple plc program and HMI panel using Missubishi plc & GTD3 (GOT2000) hmi software.but i want to create password control screen or login/Logout screen.how can i will create password option?/

Please any body help me....

Haven't touched this in a few years, but pretty sure you just create a special function switch and assign it the function login/logout.  There is a built-in screen it calls up.

Security levels can be created in the Systems tab by selecting Security under the Environmental settings.In here you can place multilevel security. Then when you create a Go to Screen button to access the created window in its properties there will be an Extended tab that you can select the Security Level to either display or input. The display will only show when logged in to the level. The input (screen switching) will only occur when the security level is selected.

Next create a Special Function Switch and select Password (Security Level) from the properties SP Function/Switch Action: This will place a button on your base screen that opens a keypad to enter the password for security levels created. So if the Go To button requires security level 1 to input the command the operator must log into security level 1 with the Special Function Key.

Hope this helps.

2 people like this