Muhammad Sadiq

Starting Problem with FX2N-2LC

5 posts in this topic

Dear Experts,

I have been trying to activate FX2N-2LC temperature control block but nothing could help. I have tried the ladder logic which is available in Mitsubishi manual but this is not any output from the module. Please help me or guide me to get rid over this problem, I am attaching the ladder diagram so you guys will get the Idea to where I am going wrong.

FX2N-2L Program.pdf

Which main PLC are you using? How many expansion modules do you have? The first argument in the TO/FROM instructions is the backplane address of the module. If you are using an FX3, the first Special Function Module (SFM) is address 0, the next is 1, and so on. An SFM is any module that isn't a digital I/O module, so you would skip those.

If you are using the FX5U, then you will have an adapter between the main PLC and any older-style SFM like the one you are using. This throws the addressing off, and I'd have to look up how to handle that.

Thanks for replying JRoss :-)

I am using FX3G and dont have any other SFM. Yes I am using I/O expansion module. All the reading and writing is working properly except the output or control value, It is not actuating in both auto and manual modes and after starting control value goes to 1000 but there is not any changes in output of the module.

Edited by Muhammad Sadiq
thanking reply

Unfortunately, I have only used that module for temperature inputs, not control, do I can't really help other than to point you to the manuals, which you already have done. Do you have a local distributor?

Yes I Have and I guess I have to contact them. Well thanks for helping me.