rezalahiji

D/A Convertor

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

I am programming a Mitsubishi PLC with QCPU and trying to get an out put voltage from  Q62DAN D/A Module. The switch setting is for 0-5v, Parameter for CH1 is 0:Enable, And Auto Refresh I lefted blank, I connect 24VDC to the card. wrote the program in the manual and change the I/O addresses to my I/O addresses(see the atachment please). But still I do not get any output. I noticed U8\G20.0-3 and U8\G20.4-7 in Intelligent Function Module Monitor are Unsigned and they show 4 to 20mA which is I set them for 0 to 5V. Does any body know where is the issue that I cannot get any out put from my card? Thank you in advance. 

3.JPG

Edited by rezalahiji

I must admit I haven't really gone through your code yet as I want to ask you a question first:

Did you consider using the "Auto Refresh" instead? That way you don't need any program at all. You just assign which variables go for the different channels, and your good to go in your code... Very easy. Just select "Enable" under "Switch Setting", and e.g. "D11" under "Auto Refresh" for channel 1. Or is there any reason for not doing this?

On 5/6/2017 at 3:36 AM, kaare_t said:

I must admit I haven't really gone through your code yet as I want to ask you a question first:

Did you consider using the "Auto Refresh" instead? That way you don't need any program at all. You just assign which variables go for the different channels, and your good to go in your code... Very easy. Just select "Enable" under "Switch Setting", and e.g. "D11" under "Auto Refresh" for channel 1. Or is there any reason for not doing this?

I was not familiar with that. You are right it was very easy with "Auto Refresh". Thank you so much.