Vito_Manager

TIA PORTAL connect with Mitsubishi FX3U

11 posts in this topic

In general, this control PLC program is written in GX Works. I did a simple visualization on TIA Portal v14 (WinCC RT Advanced) and I would like to now test it on Mitsubishi FX3U driver with ENET Module.
I do not have much experience in this kind of thing, I'm still learning. I know that someone previously made a visualization in LabView and downloaded the tags from the PLC using NI OPC Server. Someone also did visualization in iFix and also downloaded tags through server opc.
I do not know just how or what program to download tags in PLC so that I can no longer use it in visualization in TIA Portal.
Unfortunately I still have a connection problem. The driver is connected to the router. From the connection options with RT Advanced I chose in the connections tab Mitsubishi and entered the appropriate IP. Still nothing.
I do not know if the lack of a connection can be related to a virtual machine (VM Vare Workstation 12) on which I have TIA Portal installed. The driver pings but can not connect. I also tried using KEPServer EX to connect and unfortunately also failed. (I have information about the can not connect).

Anyone know what program I should use? or had contact with such a problem? I attach a photo of communication from my station to more visualize the problem.

Thanks

Edited by Vito_Manager

Did you open ports/protocol in the FX3U-ENET module? If so, please make a screenshot of it and post it.

1 person likes this

If you have the FX3U-ENET, you will need to open "FX ConfiguratorEN" (the one that you configured the module with).

1 person likes this

I don't have that program in MELSOFT. I have original CD of MELSOFT iQWorks V01-2L0C-E-Introduction. Maybe I don't need to used it.

I attached screen from Navigator and 2 screens from GX Works. and my PLC

Edited by Vito_Manager

I don't remember if GX ConfiguratorEN is on the CD, or if you need to download it manually, but you need it to program the ENET module. The "FX Parameter -> Ethernet Port" is not for the ENET module! If you have anything connected to the ENET module that is working, it means that it has been configured in the past, and you'll need FX ConfiguratorEN to do that, so you probably have it somewhere...

1 person likes this

Ok. So the whole configuration is in this program. Then I do not change anything in the configuration of GX Works and Navigator?

probably better off posting that one in the Siemens specific forum section.

if you search google, there are some youtube videos that may be of help.

1 person likes this

hellow dunc if you know youtube link pls attache here.

Simply go to Youtube and type in FX3U or Mitsubishi and they will populate the selection section of the page.