3 posts in this topic

first thank u so much i can join on this forum, plc is great for me. now, i have some problem that i never know it before, it's about comunication between pc and cj1w etn21, few days ago my display data on cx supervisor in pc lost and be the#### display. after it i restart my plc n it be normal again but it happen again more often than before until my cj1w etn21 erh led flashing. i try to ping is good conection but sd, rd, tcp led on etn21 modul not lit sudenly and my display lost again. my last efort is i try to set node number on etn21 modul and the erh eror flashing is gone but i can conect my pc again to etn21 modul. so, i set back the last node number and can display again but erh back flashing n data lost sudenly aaain. can you help me please? 

A flashing ERH led means your Node Address is set incorrectly. ETN21 by default requires Node Address to be the same as the 4th number of it's IP Address.

For example, if your ETN21 IP Address is set to 192.168.250.1, then the sum of Rotary Switch for Node Address should be set to 1 also. Make sure to set it right.

Whether it's true or not depends on your ETN21 setting in the IO Table. Until you can make any screen capture or whatnot, I doubt we can give much input

yes, check that the node set on the rotary switch matches the last octet of the IP address configured on the card.

Post some captures of both sides!