shivakumar_M

Mitsubishi Melsec communication protocol

10 posts in this topic

Hi everyone,

Can any one share me the sample source code for melsec(MC) protocol, as I am working on this protocol.

Thank you in advance

It might help to state what language you want the "sample" source code.

Hi Mark

Thank you for your reply 

Currently I am working on MC protocol Development in C language.

If possible share the C source code otherwise share any language code that you have.

Thank you

3 hours ago, shivakumar_M said:

If possible share the C source code otherwise share any language code that you have.

Supporting a protocol is not accomplished with a few lines of code.

What specifically are you seeking? How to format a request? How to parse a response? How to address? How to???

Hi Mark

I am suppose to support all 5 message format and all 4 frames, please suggest me in this.

Thank you

Again. As I mentioned in my post the full spec is in the manual. What more do you need?

OK, I think I understand. From your questions, you do not want help with some part of the protocol, you want the source code for a full implementation of the protocol. Not sure why it took me so long to figure that out. :-)

I cannot give you our full implementation. I could provide help with specific protocol questions. I have never seen a full implementation of this protocol published. But, I never searched for one.

They sell a product called MX-Component which is built libraries for the communications you can use in your programs.  You would have to buy that from Mitsubishi.

yeah Mark you are correct , I need full implementation code, It's okay even it is not possible to publish over here.

Thank you for your valuable time