9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

Have any of you tried to create a log file to store each time the value of a ZR register (recipe parameter) has been changed and the old and new values? I want to create a log that exports to a file on the CF of the HMI maybe.

Thanks,

Andrei

Actually I found options in GT Designer to do the log. I need just a trigger. I want that trigger to be the value change of ZR1200 but i'm having trouble conceiving 2 lines of software that pulse a bit when ZR1200 changes values. Any suggestions?

Hi Andrei,

You want to detect the change of value for ZR1200?

Maybe this can help?

/Dariusch

PulsOnChange.png

It helps a bit but I use ladder diagram. From this I need to adapt to see because I don't have an else command in ladder.

Something like this seems to do the trick. It compares the value used in a recipe with another register that is used to store it just for this. If not it triggers M7195 that is called in the GOT LOG as a trigger to LOG. Hopefully it will work and log ZR1200 ZR1204 and ZR1205

Test.jpg

Do you use structured project?

Then you can put in a "ST" in the ladder. That is pretty cool.

LAD_ST.png

Just now, Andrei Blagaila said:

Something like this seems to do the trick. It compares the value used in a recipe with another register that is used to store it just for this. If not it triggers M7195 that is called in the GOT LOG as a trigger to LOG. Hopefully it will work and log ZR1200 ZR1204 and ZR1205

Test.jpg

I not big fan of the Invert (ctrl+alt+F10) in the ladder.

I would rather use the not equal  "<>" instead of  "=" and remove the invert.

But ok, yes it will Work for you.

Edited by Dariusch

Sadly no :( I would have solved by now if so. I have a simple ladder project that I need to add on to. I changed the program a bit and now it pulses 3 bits that i will put in paralel to a bit used as a trigger

It works but I don't know how to see what's on the CF card to see the log. Do you know how to access it by USB or something? Or only removing it and connecting it to a Card adapter?