joeslurry

Robot vibration

7 posts in this topic

I have some troble on my machine, this machine have two servo motor with MR-J4 driver and intelligent module QD75.

The trouble is when robot move to position 4 and get move back to position 0 ( robot start ) motor become vibration for one minute maybe

Please giuiude me, what we must do, with this phenomena?

what parameter must be correctly, so the vibration is gone?

Thank's for supporting me

There is an important detail that we must all know in order to begin helping:  Is this a new problem on an existing system, or are you just commissioning the unit for the first time?  If it is an existing system and the problem just started, you should look at what could have changed in the mechanical system (such as a loose or damaged coupling, or a change in payload or a program change that modified the speed or acceleration / deceleration).  If you are starting this system up for the first time, then the tuning parameters will need to be changed.  It has been a while since I used Mitsubishi servo drives, but I seem to remember an auto-tuning setting that described the rigidity of the system.  If you have this setting too high, but have a compliant mechanical system, then the motor will make noise at the beginning or end of each move.

If you are using the automatic tuning in the servo and are constantly switching between moving a load and moving the robot empty, it may be tuning has gotten out of balance.  You may want to use the MR Configurator and take a look at servo parameters.

Can't help more because you didn't say which QD75 module (there are 4 very different flavors) and MR-J4-A or MR-J4-B.

You're right.. Because this trouble very-very complicated...

May be i will give you some information that have correlation with this trouble

Servo driver is MR-J4-200B

positioning addres for motor axis is :

1. 0 pulse

2. 2448441 pulse

3. 8396245 pulse

4. 12186513 pulse

intelligent module to drive servo driver is QD75MH2

the trouble is when robot move from position 12186513 pulse to position 2448441 pulse the motor begin vibration on standby position,

sometime vibration happen during movement. motor very-very big noisely.

May you can give some explanation about this?

thank's

please pay attention to responses, you are not providing any helpful info. is this new installation or system that used to work correctly? what are motor inertia, load inertia, gear ratio, in-position value, gains etc.  position count values themselves are not important (they are just arbitrary values as long as they are within operating range). 

it looks like your axis is either not sized or tuned properly (or both). since your axis does make it to commanded position, size is probably ok. you may still have load mismatch situation and incorrect tuneup (gains) or setup (for example if in-position value is too low, servo will haunt). 

1 person likes this

apologize before,

May be you're right, servo still haunt...

Herewith i give more information about servo parameter from the intelligent module?

I hope you can guide me, how to solved this matter?

Please guide me.. how and where to change parameter, trace the servo from the PLC and another way to make vibration gone..?

Because my attachmant always fail, I'll give parameter "vibration suppresion control tuning mode"

vibration suppresion control filter tuning mode selection : 0=> Vibration control OFF

Feed forward gain : 0%

compared with load moment of inertia to servo motor : 1.0 times

model loop gain : 60 rad/s

position loop gain : 90 rad/s

speed loop gain : 577 rad/s

speed integral compnstn : 13.8 ms

speed differential compstn : 980

machine resonance suppression filter 1 : 4500Hz