ad.dueringer

Gradient Fill on PV7

3 posts in this topic

Hallo Community,

i have the Problem that my complete project is made with grandient objects and my PV cant display that.

When i was making a runtime application i got some warnings.

"<MomentaryPushButton2> on display <Allgemein - PackML_State_Time> is using a Gradient Fill. When running the MER on a PanelView Plus 6 terminal, the system cannot process certain gradient fills. When running the MER on a computer, the system can process all gradient fills, this warning does not apply. Please refer to the online help for more detail on this warning."

I got this message for every button on every side.

The problem is that i dont use PV6 and because of that i thought its ok to ignore the warnings but on PV7 i have also no grandient and my objects are all blank now.

Did i make something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Best regards

Adrian Düringer

I'm not 100% sure, but I think that when you made you MER runtime you had PV6 as the target build. You can select what device and firmware you will be building the MER file for. Take a closer look when you are in the save dialog for the MER and be sure that you are building for the latest firmware for your PV7.

The RA-Service "solved" the problem.

They said that the warning did not contains the whole message.

".... using a Gradient Fill. When running the MER on a PanelView Plus 6 or 7  terminal, the system cannot ....." would be correct.

U cant use a diagonal gradient fill in both terminals.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Best regards

Adrian Düringer

Edited by ad.dueringer