pszczepan

Why TXD(236) doesn't work, but RXD(235) works

7 posts in this topic

Hi,

In the attachment there is my code. 

Setup is set correctly, because when I send data from PC to PLC everything works (data is read and LED Comm blinks),

The problem is with TXD. After startup A392.05 is ON when I execute rung no LED blink either no data comes to PC and  A392.05 become OFF until f.e A526.00 set to ON

Any idea why data is not send from PLC?  HMM

txd(236).jpg

SETUP.jpg

Disable the top line (Port restart bit)

Change the @TXD to TXD.

The TXD instruction is only happening one time in your circuit.

HI guys

I'm trying to comunicate Hyperterminal by PC to CP1E I've gotten to send data from clp to pc but i can't receive any data from pc to clp

Follow above atached a example, i sent the letter "G" to pc

Colud you help me please?

settings.jpg

txd.jpg

Change your end code to CR,LF.

The reason you're not receiving anything is you have it set to 256 bytes. With it set that way, you would have to send letter B 256 times before it displays

I've gotten receive this data with help of Michael Walsh and Renan by OMron brazil 

I've changed the Receiveds Bytes (END COD ) to 1 Byte instead 256 Bytes and used a program like this

____I I_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________RXD 

A393.06                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     D100    first Word

#0100   Control Word

A393   Counter Bytes

6 hours ago, geirimar said:

I've gotten receive this data with help of Michael Walsh and Renan by OMron brazil 

Tell Renan that I said hi.  I believe that we have met before.  If it is the same person, his nickname is Mountain.  

On 12/18/2017 at 1:09 PM, geirimar said:

I've changed the Receiveds Bytes (END COD ) to 1 Byte instead 256 Bytes and used a program like this

I'm chopped liver.