ankitjd

Error in Modicon PLC Communicatin

5 posts in this topic

I have  Modicon Micro TSX 3722 Version 1.0. while i am doing communication of PLC and PC i am getting communication Error.  I am not able to download Programm in PLC. Please find attached image of error which i am getting .

please help me to resolve it.

Thanks in advance. 

IMG-20170125-WA0000 (1).jpg

Sounds like you need to configure the drivers for the connection.  Are you using a Modicon-supplied cable or some aftermarket USB to serial adapter?

yes i am using modicon  supplied cable (TSX PCXm303 WZB). so please let me know how to  configure drivers for the same. please help me to resolve it at the earliest.

I have not touched one in about 14 years.  But I know the Unitelway driver configuration utility used to be located in the Start menu, so check there.  Or perhaps search for Unitelway driver installation.

1st close pl7. Then connect cable to pc and plc. Set cable to multi

If you plug in the cable go to control panel-------system----hardware---and look if driver detected cable in ports

Then go to windows start----schneider electric (or modicon on older software)------drivers manager

Then click on unitelway driver--------configuration-----select the default and edit

Select the com port. It should have the cable name next to the com number and showing ready.

save apply and driver should reset

Open pl7 and try again