Tweeker

C500-AP003

7 posts in this topic

I have a C28K controller that I need to communicate with.  I have a C500-AP003 comms module to do this.  I thought it would have a 9 pin serial connection but instead has something that looks like a 25pin micro d sub connector.  What kind of cable would I need to use?

Thanks.

This is not a comms module.  It is an adapter for using a C200H-PRO27 handheld programmer.

Jay, thank you.  I also discovered the same thing after posting this.  I spoke with Omron Tech support and they informed me of what module I would need and software.  My only problem now is the software I have downloaded crashes when I try to install.  Upon review, I cannot seem to get all the files completely from their FTP server.  I haven't figured out why yet.

Mike Walsh, can you address the FTP Problem (maybe by PM)?

I believe that I have already spoken with Tweeker, either that or two identical situations are happening at the same time.  :-)

I can see if I can help.  What software are you trying to download Tweeker?

Hello Mike.  Yes, you have already helped me.   Something you might want to note however.   Tech support told me I could use Chrome to access the FTP server and just click and drag the files I needed for SysWin software.  However, that did not work.  I had to install an FTP client ( I used FileZilla) to download the files.  That worked very nicely.  I did get the software installed on a Windows 2000 machine.

Thanks for your help.

Good to hear.  Yes, Filezilla is a nice utility.