Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chris Elston

emailed: AutoCAD 2002LT and Elec Blocks

3 posts in this topic

I have downloaded the AutoCad 2000 JIC Electrical Symbols Pack and follow every instruction to load the MNU file. It was successful and I can see all the blocks. However I found problem below: 1.) After I plot the block, the imgae is a mirror image. 2.) When I wanted to do further function like zoom or any function, it will prompt INETRNAL ERROR: GEDIT 3 and the AutoCAD will abort. I am new to AutoCAD and hope you can advise how to fic this error. I am using AutoCAD LT 2002. Thank you. regards, Forest

Forest, Well I am not sure. I haven't heard too many people complain about any problems. It's been downloaded over 11,000 times and truely, your the first to say something like this. I wonder if anyone else has seen anything like your problem?

I use the Autocad add-on all the time on Windows 2000/AutocadLT 2002, and WindowsXP/Autocad (full version) 2002. I haven't had any problems with either. What operating system are you running? Any other out-of-the-ordinary software packages on your machine? Do you have any other Autocad add-ons? It might be time to try an installation repair with the original CD.