bgtorque

Weintek HMI EasyBuilder Pro moving shapes

1 post in this topic

Hi, I am looking at seeing if we can move our current AB PanelView Displays to the rear mount Weintek MT8070iER1 HMI. We use CompactLogix PLC's and this would be used to drive the display.  I would like to have a solid grey rectangle that is controlled by PLC tags for both its visibility and its size.  
Specifically:

1. Visibility - a simple bit 0 or 1 to decide whether it should be visible

2. Size/Scaling - I would like the ability to have the rectangle increase in size along a single axis (vertical or horizontal) based on the the value of a REAL tag (call it Tag1) from the PLC.  I would like to define the MAX and MIN values of Tag1 by defining a changing percentage, ie at min=0 and at max=100.
EXAMPLE - Vertical Scaling: If the rectangle is 400pixels wide by 200pixels high.  I would like to define that the height of the rectangle is 0pixels if Tag1=0 or 200 pixels if Tag1=100. 

I thought the moving shape option would allow me to do this, but it would seem that I cannot select the tag I would like to use (in this instance it is Program.VSD1.TQ_Clamp) as it is not visible, although it is visible if I want to select it for a numeric object, for example.  I've attached the EasyBuilder Pro file and the Exported tag file from Studio5000.  Also a couple of screenshots from how I achieve this in FactoryTalk for AB PanelView HMI's.

Any help and guidance would be appreciated.

Thanks

BG_Test.emtp

height.png

visibility.png

VSD_REMOTE_PANEL-Tags.CSV