9 posts in this topic

Dear sir I want to make a rotating perfume filling machine with a 4ml, or  6ml , or and 8ml bottle filling machine and i have constructed  a hard ware platformed of DC motor based rotating plat former  and to stop the rotating plat former i use a proximity switch and a dc pump for filling .my problem is that i used contact less water sensor but failed the above said measurement filling. know i have two PLC of Mitsubishi alpha al 2- 14 MR-D I want to make   the above said machine run on plc please any one suggest a program to above said machine but I do not have the AL-232 CAB cable so any one show me on FBD on screen entry  programming.  please help me.

Edited by saleem patel

I would suggest you do buy the software and programming lead.

Programming via the screen is not recommended. That is for minor alterations or for monitoring the program.

thank you sir from where i should by the software. My meaning is not from the  screen but from the front key board entry of PLC Al-2 14 MR-D model.

In order to control the filling part you need a flowmeter that gives a high frequency signal in order for the PLC to calculate how much liquid is going into the bottles. But a precise one will cost quite a lot. I'm not familiar with Mitsubishi PLC HW to know it your PLC is compatible or not with HF input signals.

Andrei, Alpha cannot typically do high speed pulse input.  It's a smart relay, not a PLC.

Saleem, you need to contact Mitsubishi to buy the software, but it's far easier than using the front panel.

@Crossbow Sorry for the mistake. I'm not familiar with the Mitsubishi Range but I have some experience in filling machines. For 4-6 ml bottles he needs either an extremely well timed output  for the filling valves(that sometimes will work properly and sometimes not) either a  PLC with a very accurate flow meter that will cost a huge amount of money.

dear sir thank you for your suggestion i tried to fill  the 6ml bottle with chines non contact water level controller sensor but it  is not working

Omron make non contact water level sensor E2K-L model will work for my purpose it is very costly thats why i am switching to the PLC  thank you sir

21 hours ago, Crossbow said:
21 hours ago, Crossbow said:

Andrei, Alpha cannot typically do high speed pulse input.  It's a smart relay, not a PLC.

Saleem, you need to contact Mitsubishi to buy the software, but it's far easier than using the front panel.

Dear sir Crossbow  what plc. can i buy for this purpose sir.  thank you for telling the Mitsubishi alpha AL2-14 MR D is not a plc but a smart relay. i dont know  it was a relay thanking you